Accountants book now
Why Choose an
The succession planning of accounting firms - 90 minutes of high-value coaching.
This high-value webinar on succession planning for accounting firms, hosted by Viv Browrigg, is a one-time opportunity to access her considerable succession planning and process smarts on such a cost-effective basis.
At this information and advice crammed session she will cover:
- The valuation of NZ accounting business and the trending from the cents in dollar method to earnings based valuations.
- How to future proof your business so that is attractive for Senior Accountants to step up and take ownership.
- How to establish, document and execute a progressive buy-in plan with appropriate team members.
- The components of an effective Shareholders Agreement.
- A graceful step-back plan for exiting shareholders, including ongoing consultancy arrangements.
- The outright sale of your business – going to the market, negotiating terms and finalising the transaction.
- I’ll also provide a number of templates and of course take your questions along the way.
Join us for 90 minutes of fast paced coaching so that you can DIY well. At just $250 plus GST, this session will provide you with extreme value.
Good advice is key
RePublic Accountants are Registered Public Accountants.
- 7 years+ training
- Bound by a code of ethics
- Mandatory professional training
- Subject to regular peer reviews
They're committed to ongoing development
- Leadership extension through networks such as this
- Keeping up to date with technology
- Not historians, they are financial coaches
- Technology savvy